Austroheat infrared heating systems are an innovative and exciting form of electrical heating.
They operate at a fraction of the cost of traditional heating but offer higher thermal comfort levels. A range of panels are designed to compliment any environment for domestic and comercial installations.
The advantages at a glance:
- Austroheat heating units emit infrared rays that heat the fabric of the building.
- It is different to more traditional heating systems that heat the air.
- The fabric of the building can retain heat for longer, creating a better thermal comfort.
- Operate at a fraction of the cost of traditional heating.
- Spatial thermostat control.
- Reduced temperature.
- Easy mounting and regulation.
- Simple thermostat control.
- Infrared heating systems require no maintenance or servicing.
- unlike wet based heating systems, where servicing costs are unavoidable.
- It penetrates the human body to a greater extent.
- Infrared stimulates blood circulation.
- Less dust, pollen and bacteria in the air as opposed to traditional convection heating.